The highly qualified team that constitutes Agenda 21500 enables our company to meet the needs of our Clients at a consultancy level by providing them with the support and the joint judgment of our partners and experts at areas such as:
- Tender processes, giving a partial or full support at bidding processes, as well as assistance and follow-up after being awarded a project and prior to signing the Contract.
- Implementation and monitoring of Risk Management and Asset Management systems in accordance with ISO 31000 and ISO 55000 respectively.
- Implementation of BIM processes for the Engineering and Construction industry.
- Base-line analysis about project status: exhaustive review of the Contract, the subcontracts, and all legal, technical, and administrative involved documents.
- Financial plans for infrastructure investments.
- Alternative Disputes Resolution (ADR). The support in the resolution of disputes is not only an addtional service, but is part of Agenda21500 idiosyncrasy.
- Technical-contractual audit reports, which are the base for potential litigations that could be faced along the completion of a project.